POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV Desktop Theme (2nd try) : Re: POV Desktop Theme (2nd try) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:25:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV Desktop Theme (2nd try)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 21 Feb 1999 15:42:34
Message: <36D06F98.A6716F3F@aol.com>
Most of my XOOM.com web space is still empty, and I can HTML a bit, so
if the need becomes dire I'd be happy to put it there. Wonder about the
wallpaper files, BMP then right. What resolution(s) were you thinking
about? 640x480 and larger duplicate files. Seeing that the 640x480 has a
file size of around 1 megabyte several of these would make for a largish
file even zipped. Wonder how big a d/l is too big for most people? Also
because I would be filling in more of the xoom space sooner or later
myself.
This is of course only if there were to be multiple pictures ditto'd at
various sizes.
Answer back anything, if you will, Rune or Psych.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
 mailto:inv### [at] aolcom?PoV